Sunday, November 25, 2007

First Entry

If you got to this blog, you are aware that Dave Altman was hospitalized on Thanksgiving morning at San Dimas Hospital with signs of bleeding in his brain. The exact cause is still unknown but test results should give us a better idea of what caused the problem.

Dave's wife, children, grandchildren, and sisters and brother have all been at his bedside as have a wealth of friends.

This site has been created to update everyone on his condition as well as add thoughts, prayers, and well wishes.

3 comments:

Ruth Millar Arboit said...

Hi Dave,
I was sure happy to hear you received communion when Robert Stewart came to see you. We have missed you at the 6:20 mass. Your happy smile is missed by all! I hope to see you soon. God Bless and all my prayers.
Ruth

J. Andrew Graven said...

Uncle Dave,
I've always idolized the way you fight so hard for things that matter most in your life. You are in my prayers and keep on fighting. Love ya

Your God Son
Andrew

Unknown said...

Hi Dave,

This is Wei CHEN, we met in a Thai restaurant with my mom, Gary Hiner and your wife this July 2007 at LA area. I heard it from Gary, sorry for the news... We wish you get well soon, and hope you are back to your home soon -- hey, we have not discussed how much discount you are going to give to us if I decide to buy an RV from you :-)

God bless you.


Sincerely,
Wei